Bad things that have happened the past few days:
1. my body hurts. BAD. I have fybromayialgia and so I’m used to constant pain but the past few days it’s been awful.
2. my daughter’s car was vandalized. Somebody spray painted fuck u on it while it was parked either at school or home late the night before.
3. My Expedition needs brakes. It also needs the A/C fixed. Not only does it not blow cold.. it’s stuck on HOT and so is always blowing hot air through the vents even when it’s on “off”
4. the day my daughter’s car was vandalized I also had to return the tables I borrowed to my buddy which left with NO time to eat for lunch. That caused my blood sugar to go low and I was irritated and cranky.
5. the same day my daughter’s car was vandalized, my son needed to return his dad’s car to him in Bakersfield so I drove him there. (after a stressful day in which I just wanted to RELAX when I got home.)
6. While driving to Bakersfield, my hubby calls. He left his work tools in my Expedition so I offered to meet him in the town he works at to deliver them to him. This of course made my Bakersfield trip short which meant I couldn’t go visit my sister the way I’d planned.
7. Not only did I take his work tools. I also took his truck keys. He had to get a ride to work.
8. Today I decided I deserved a “treat” since I’ve had a few shitty days where it seems like everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong (way more than what I’m writing about here.. ) so I went to the Mexican ice cream shop where they make the most delicious fruit cocktails.. you know the kind? With the cucumber and watermelon, and melon and papaya and mango and they add lemon and chile and salt.. yummmmm…. only to find out that they are CLOSED on Wednesdays. DAMN. I guess I don’t deserve a treat. Yet.
Good things that have happened the past few days
1. While my body hurts. BAD. I’m so grateful that it is not at this level every day or I would just SHOOT myself and get it overwith.
2. I sent my daughter to the body shop to have the paint removed and they didn’t charge us ANYTHING because the paint was fresh and so it was easy to clean off.
3. This incident allowed me to show my daughter how life happens but to every problem, there is a solution so there is no reason to stress out or get pissed or let it get her down. It was a good learning experience for her.
4. when I returned the tables I was able to get the grand tour to my buddy’s house. I missed his housewarming party because we were out of town so I was excited to see his new digs! Also, my daughter brought me a sandwich so I would make it through the day. That was sweet.
5. On the way back from dropping the car off at his dads, my son and I had a great time talking and laughing and listening to music and singing along too! I don’t get very moments like that with him anymore.
6. My body still hurts. BAD. But hopefully a glass tonight will help!